Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Tag

I was tagged by Valerie. This is so much harder than I had originally thought it would be.

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. So here is what I came up with...

3 Joys

  • My Family
  • Being FREE of credit card debt
  • Dancing - but not in front of people

3 Fears

  • I'm still scared of the dark!
  • Failing as a mother - this encompasses a lot
  • My husband dying

3 Goals

  • Spending more time in the kitchen
  • Graduate college ...someday
  • Efficiently obtain, organize, rotate and use a year's supply of food and goods.

3 Current Obsessions

  • Learning more about Food Storage
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • Reading Blogs, more so than writing them

3 Surprising Facts About Me

  • I can't go anywhere unless I've showered first. Not even to my mailbox!
  • I've only been to one concert, Ricky Martin.
  • I can hardly stand to drink white milk. Apparently, this started very early. At 6 months old my parents had to put strawberry flavoring in my bottles or I wouldn't drink them. :)

So, that's it. Now, I tag Andrea, Julie, Melinda, Mom and Susan D.

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

It is so fun to learn all of these neat tidbits about you! Even though I don't like doing these it is sure fun to read other peoples responses!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Oh I so wish I could see you dance...MY FAVORITE PASTIME.