Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blessing #11

I am so thankful for my health.

After the kids' stomach bugs (also shared by the kids that I babysit, their parents, my parents and my in-laws) and Bobby who never seemed like he was going to get better. He would start doing better then we thought he got the stomach virus which lingered on... He is on his way to the Dr. for the 7th time in three and a half weeks (turns out he had a secondary infection).

I just didn't have time to be sick. I have truly been blessed. No stomach virus, no cold. A few headaches, but that's okay. I am just thankful that with everything else going on we did not have to deal with me being sick.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh be so greatful you didn't get that bug!! I got it and thought I was going to die!! It was horrible!! I hope Bobby can feel better soon! I am sure he is tired of feeling sick!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I am so glad that you didn't get it. Who in the world would have cared for your family? :)

Alan and Sharon said...

You really are lucky...the flu is so rotten, though it seems you've dealt with it enough to know that. Was this the recipe blog you were looking for? http://adabofthis.blogspot.com/