Thursday, April 24, 2008

Entwined

It's been a while since I posted. Besides taking care of my own five kids with homework and ballgames plus three more kids, I've planned a bridal shower, partied with the family, celebrated a wedding, my baby-man turned 2, and went to Lord of the Dance with my mother.
The highlight was the wedding. My brother, Greg, married Nancy on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day for an outside wedding. The weather was perfect.
My mother made a video for them.


I just checked my mom's blog. She put together another video with a few pictures she took on the "big day". I've never done a link before, so I hope this works. If not, look to your left at my favorite blogs and click on Belle.

6 comments:

Julie Church said...

That is so great! I am so happy they have finally married. Please congratulate them for me! I was very impressed with Nancy, she is very sweet and her little girl was a doll! HOORAY!

MaryRuth said...

congrats to your brother on his wedding and to you for keeping up with eight kids!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

What a wonderful video.

Andrea said...

Man life doesn't slow down does it? Congrats on the wedding! I just love weddings!!

Carolina girl said...

That video was so awesome! I just loved the video that she did when her dad passed away. It was awesome too! She is so talented! I love her!

Jennifer said...

I think Greg looks a lot like your dad. Had fun taking pics! Let me know when you want to come over. Hope you're feeling better..missed you in primary today.