Friday, June 6, 2008

Did we really do all that???

So after reading Lynetta's list of everything they've done in the last week, I thought, "Holy Cow!" They stay super busy. I guess we don't do enough.

Then I started to really think about it. What have WE done since school let out?
Well, not much really, just...

-Michael's birthday party

-We had Matthew's birthday party here.

-3 baseball games.

-2 closing ceremonies (on seperate nights)

-1 more closing ceremony tonight

-3 sleepovers

-a week of VBS

-babysat 4 kids all week

-babysat Greg and Missy's 4 kids one night

-Andrew went to New Orleans for wrestling camp

-Four of us headed to Houston Sunday (my nephew was ordained a Deacon)

-Bobby and I had Swedish massages and dinner last night. :)

- And tomorrow we head to Baton Rouge.

Whew! We did more than I thought we did.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, that's where I'm going! Have fun!!!vevvu

Andrea said...

I was in Baton Rouge too!! We should have all had a small party!! LOL!! You sure do stay busy!! Those boys keep ya on your toes, I am sure of it!!