Thursday, June 5, 2008

In an effort to blog more often, I do have to "imitate" my friends. I know I'm pathetic! ;) But imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It just proves that I am reading your blogs.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



So, hubby's last name is not too popular in the U.S. Of course, it was kinda funny when we lived in Kansas. In our home town we take for granted that everyone knows how to pronounce it AND spell it (as long as you let them know what letter it starts with, two completely different spellings). But in Kansas, no one knew it! Then again, when we moved to Kansas I will still unsure of the correct way to pronounce it. So trying to teach our friends who had never heard it was difficult for me at first. I have come to believe that we do pronounce it wrong, but everyone does, so it's okay. haha

Brian is our most popular kid. Sharing his name with 26 people in the U.S! Spencer's result is 1! One person in the U.S. with that name. Everyone else falls somewhere in between.

However, the results are not accurate at all. My maiden name doesn't come up at all! I have always known that it was a very unique last name, especially since I had never heard it except in my own close relatives. So when I entered my father's name which is also his father's name, the result was 0, and I can think of 26 right off the top of my head. Oh well! It was fun!

Thanks Lisa!

No comments: