Monday, February 4, 2008

GIANTS WIN


Okay, I'm not the biggest football fan. But I am married to one and my oldest son Andrew LOVES football. So I have learned a lot more and started watching more games with Andrew. When I was young I would watch the halftime show of the Superbowl and be bored with the rest. I didn't watch very much of the first half, because I was in the kitchen or with kids. But the second half was awesome. Everyone here was routing for the Giants from the beginning (we cheer for the Manning boys - Louisiana boys) everyone except for Nancy. She was all about Tom Brady, until the fourth quarter when she saw the light.
Half time show was pretty boring. I remember them being much more exciting when I was younger. But the game was fun to watch and we had a good time.

No comments: