Saturday, February 2, 2008

A very emotional day

It has been a long day. I have felt quite a range of emotions today.
anticipation
anger
frustration
sorrow
urgency
grief
gratitude
excitement
sense of responsibility
hesitant
fear
relief
amazement
love
shock
happiness
And now I am tired. I will try to expand on these feelings in the next few days. For now I am going to bed and hope that tomorrow won't be quite as eventful.
Not that it was a "bad" day. But it was very eventful and emotional. Overall I am grateful for the things that happened today, I just wasn't expecting them. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are not specific enough. I am nosey and want to know what happened to make you so emotional. It's not nice to leave us hanging! So I guess I can speculate, I have a guess, but maybe I won't share it--lol!!!