Saturday, December 15, 2007

I didn't take any pictures!!



Just got back from Andrew's birthday party at Wheeeler's. Yes, that is spelled with 4 e's! We planned an outside party with a football game from 11-1. But we saw on the weather report that it was supposed to rain today, from 11-1. Great, no football game, Now what do we do? Let's move the party inside our house and play games. Ummmm, what should be play with 20 rowdy boys fulls of energy?
Yesterday afternoon, I called Wheeeler's hoping they would have something available at that time. We got 2 games of Laser Tag!! Yea!!! It cost a fortune, but the kids had a great time and I didn't have to clean up the mess. I brought my camera along so I could take pictures and then I forgot to take any. NOT ONE!!! Oh well.
We got home and let Andrew open his present from us. Two air soft guns, the only thing he's been asking for. Now he is at the neighbors house trying to organize a game with the boys from the neighborhood. Because of course it is not raining right now. :)

No comments: