Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's only the SECOND day!!!!

Well, two days into the kids' Christmas break and we have already had some crazy things happening. This morning, Shawn went to the barber and got a haircut. Within one hour of returning, he thought it might be fun to be a barber himself. He snuck up behind Kaylie, who is currently trying to grow her hair out like Rapunzel's, and cut her hair!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?!?!?!?! It took Shawn a full hour to finally give me some sort of answer. He cut her hair because he wanted to. You have got to be kidding me. You can't take that back. It takes time for hair to grow back. Her mama was not having a good day when she dropped her off this morning. So, I am waiting until she comes to pick Kaylie up before I tell her. There's nothing she can do about it while she is at work so I might as well not make her day any worse. For now.

I am trying to remember to take pictures more often, so I grabbed the camera. Not long after I took Kaylie's pictures, Andrew comes to the back door absolutely filthy. Apparently he and his friends were slip-n-sliding in the mud. It has been raining this morning and I'm glad he had a good time. So I started snapping pictures again. Then I told Andrew to stand in the grass and I attacked him with the hose. He said the water was so cold, but he wasn't walking into my house like that.
It's not even noon yet and I can't wait to see what the rest of Christmas break is like. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those are really yucky legs!

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!