Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas

So, it's been a while since I've blogged. It's been so long, I forgot my password. But I eventually figured it out.

Christmas was really good. It is so fun to watch the little ones run out to see what Santa left. Everything is so magical. Brian found the box to the new Power Wheels in the shed and questioned me about it. I told him Santa had to leave us the box in case anything went wrong with the truck. Then we could bring it to Wal-Mart and get a different one. "Santa bought it at Wal-Mart?" No, but we can exchange it there if we need to. This seemed to make sense to him.

Big LSU game tonight. Geaux TIGERS! Andrew is thrilled and we are letting him stay up late to watch. Jacob Hester is his FAVORITE.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!

Can't Wait!