Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LSU Party

We had a great LSU party last night. It grew as the day went on but we loved it. I was worried we would not have enough food. HA HA Of course we had LOTS left over. We borrowed my dad's projector and watched the game on our living room wall. The game showed up SO MUCH BETTER than you can tell in my picture, but you get the idea of the size with Matthew standing in front of it.
I did get distracted most of the game, hanging out in the kitchen and helping my kids with homework (or forcing my kids to sit down to do their homework). I know, I know, they should have had their homework done WAY before the game started. Right? Well, it was just one of those afternoons. Lots of running around for last minute preparations and driving to Sulphur to register for wrestling. The important thing is, they DID have their homework done before they got on the bus this morning. Anyway, back to the game. I did get to sit down and watch the fourth quarter, which is my favorite quarter to watch anyway. The crowd started to thin out at half-time as parents reluctantly left to put school-age children to bed. We did have three die-hard fans who watched 'til the end.
It was awesome seeing the Tigers win. Let's see if the Saints can do the same next year... :)



No comments: