Friday, October 24, 2008

The 6th picture in the 6th folder



My friend, Lisa, has the cutest picture of herself at her 2nd birthday party on her blog from a photo tag. The tag is :

Go to my pictures on your computer go to the 6th folder and choose the 6th photo in that folder.

I think I may actually have posted this before, not sure. Anyway, I also posted two so that you could get a real sense of just how dirty Andrew was. This is how he came home to me after playing with the kids in the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

That is so FUN!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness he is a mess!! That is a hose off for sure!!

What a fun tag!!

Lisa said...

Now that is dirty! glad you did the tag, it is a fun one!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

My kids have been looking like this alot....because they ride the four wheeler. FUN FUN

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Cute blogspot.