Friday, March 28, 2008

Barn Animal

So, I realized it has been a long time since I've posted. Actually, Vicki pointed it out. :) It has been a busy week and a half and I hope to update soon, right now I just have a couple of minutes.

I've been lonely and missing everyone, due to the fact that I've had sick kids and missed playgroup and Easter Sunday at church. :( So, I invited a family over for dinner. I'm walking around tidying up and went into my dining room, a room we don't use everyday right now, and remembered I still have a barn animal in there.

That's right a real live barn animal....I'm gonna have to move that thing to another place... and soon.

2 comments:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

WEll, I am very curious, what barn animal?

Erin said...

Shawn won a baby chick at the Lafayette Zoo two weeks ago. It has tripled in size since he got it.
We have it in a large cardboard box and have now moved it to the laundry room.
It was kind of nice when I would sit in the living room and could hear him chirp. He is almost big enough to get out the the box, he has been jumping and trying to fly out.
So Bobby's grandmother said she would take him. Hopefully Bobby will have time on Monday to drive him over to Texas. :)