Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Weekend!

After such a bad week, it was nice that the weekend turned out so well. Bobby went to the Dr. Friday afternoon and found out that his stone had passed, but had what the Dr. described as a "rip-roaring" infection. I guess that means it was bad?? Anyway, he told Bobby which hospital he would be on-call this weekend in case we needed anything. That had me a little nervous. But he started Bobby on one of the "strongest antibiotics on the planet" - again, those were the Dr.'s words. By Saturday he was already getting some color back in his face. Sunday morning, he told me to leave Spencer home from church with him. :) I think they enjoyed some nice cuddle-time. This morning, I didn't hear the alarm go off and he didn't wake me. He just turned it off and got the boys ready for school. Wow - dramatically different that just a few days before. He goes back to the Dr. tomorrow to find out when he can return to work. :)

No comments: