Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful #13-15

#13 - I am thankful for the nice weather we've been having. Sure, it gets pretty chilly in the morning, but the afternoons are perfect.

#14 - I am thankful for our Stake President. He has faithfully served in the church for years as Bishop, member of the Stake Presidency and now as our Stake President. I'm sure his family has sacrificed a lot of time they could have spent with him. I just want them to know how much I appreciate everything that he has done.

#15 - I am thankful for Primary. I was having a rough morning and was not in a very good mood. The Primary children are so sweet and have such beautiful spirits. They truly helped lift my spirit. I left church this afternoon happy and smiling.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ditto on the Stake Pres. He is awesome, and if I got NOTHING else out of Sacrament mtg yesterday, I got loads full out of him. Yikes!