Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful #4-6

#4 - I am thankful for Matthew. He is a ray of sunshine. Always beautifully smiling, full of energy and excitement, and he will talk your ear off. He says "I Love You" a lot and gives about a hundred kisses a day. After he was born, there were a couple of days that I thought we might lose him. He was very sick. I thank Heavenly Father all the time that he recovered so well and has no lasting side effects.

#5 - Men (in general) who take an interest in women and children's health. I just got off the phone with my husband who called with an odd question.
Him:"What's the name of that shot that pregnant women get if they have a negative blood type?"
Me: "Is someone's wife pregnant?"
Him:"Yeah. Well. Um........I'm not really sure how we got on the subject."
It's funny to think about a bunch of blue collar, plant operators sitting around talking about RhoGAM shots. haha
I do appreciate that this group of guys seem to take an active interest in the health of their families. :]

#6 - I am so thankful for friends who encourage and give good tips about bargain shopping. Now I just need to take a more active roll in that. I ordered a subscription to the newspaper this morning, so that I can have the sale ads and coupons delivered to my house. That's one more step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good Luck with that discount shopping thing! I'm learning that there is actually a learning period! LOL