Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful #7-9

#7 -I am so thankful that Spencer's surgery went well yesterday. He slept for hours and hours afterward, but then woke up a happy boy. Today he is running around and having a good time. :) (He had 2 preauricular tags (ear tags) removed from just in front of his right ear. They used general anesthesia because of his age.)

#8 - I am thankful to know that my friend Angie is surrounded by family and friends who love and support them. Her husband is not doing very well right now. Their family has been wonderful to us and I wish I could do more to help her right now. Bobby has known them a very long time and rushed to the hospital as soon as he heard.

#9 - I am thankful that we have a piano in our home. Thanks Mom! Brian just started taking lessons, so I have started practicing more too. There is a man here right now tuning it for us. Brian will be so excited! He has been asking when it will get tuned ever since our first meeting with the piano teacher.

1 comment:

Carolina girl said...

I'm so glad Spencer's surgery went well. That is exciting that Brian is learning to play the piano. And I didn't know that you played. I would love to learn to play someday.