Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful #16-18

#16 - I am thankful that my husband is getting to see cousins that he hasn't seen in years today. And meet their spouses!

#17 - I am thankful that Bobby has a good job that supports our family. We have everything we need.

#18 - I am thankful for Monica. She has a place set up at her home for working on food storage. She welcomes everyone from the stake to use the canner and sealer anytime. She finds great deals on rice and beans and orders tons (literally). Her husband drives to Houston willing to pick up food in bulk for anyone who orders it. I don't know how she keeps everything organized, but she does a great job!

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

I love your "thankful" comments...keep them coming. You are a wonderful person. I am so glad that our paths crossed in Kansas and I am SO thankful for BLOGS to keep in touch!

tara @ kidz said...

Just stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did!